To help ease those winter blues, we will be launching another virtual car show in March. This past summer we had ~75 submissions, and it’s our goal to surpass that number for our winter event.
Based on feedback from our first virtual car show, the format will be slightly modified.
Here’s how it will work:
- Submit a photo of your Porsche from March 1 – March 12th
- We’ll provide a link in the March 1st Challenge
- Starting March 15th, voting will begin!
- You may cast up to three votes
- Each vote must be for a different photo
- Each vote will carry equal weight
- Votes must be submitted via email to Concours Co-chair, Rob Keller
- More details will follow in March on the voting specifics
- The three photos with the most votes will win great CVR prizes
Rules of the event:
- Must be a CVR member to enter
- Must be a CVR member to vote
- Photo must be of a Porsche that you currently own
- Photo must be your own photo
We look forward to seeing as many Porsches as possible next month!
Please contact Concours Chair, Mike Keller, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.